2020 Road Closure information
We would like to give you advance warning that the following roads will be closed to through traffic on predicted timings below, although we will reopen all as soon as possible, between the hours of 8:00-9:30.
- Western arm of Giggs Hill Road between Portsmouth Road and Watts Road, from 07.00 to 12.00.
- Watts Road from 08.00 to 09.30.
- Station Road from 08.00 to 09.30.
- Eastern Arm of Giggs Hill Road from 08.00 to 09.30.
- High Street from St Leonards Road to Station Road from 08.00 to 09.30.
- Weston Green Road from Station Road to Hampton Court Way from 08.00 to 11.00.
- Ember Court Road (between Hampton Court Way and Station Road). Will have a stop/go system operating between 08.15 and 09.15 and traffic will only be able to travel forward up Speer Road for this period.
- Traffic from Speer Road will be also on the Stop/Go system with traffic only being able to travel onto Embercourt Road.
- Embercourt Road will be closed between 09.30 and 11.00
There will also be some knock on effects on adjoining roads: Imber Cross, College Drive, Elsworthy, Denleigh Gardens, Ennismore Gardens, Lime Tree Avenue, Weston Park, Newlands Avenue, Longmead Road, St Helens, Camm Gardens and Home Farm Close.
We will accommodate any residents who need to leave or enter any of the above roads during the road closure, and have instructed our marshals to let cars through when it is safe to do so.
There are no road closures in place in Kingston, but we would like to give you advance warning that the following roads will affected at the predicted times shown below.
- Queens Promenade alongside the Portsmouth Road – 08:30am-10:00am
- Portsmouth Road and Kingston Market – 08:45am-10:00am
- Bishops Hall – 08:45am-10:00am
- Riverside Walk – 08:45am-10:00am
- Thames Side – 09:00am-10:15am
- Canbury Gardens – 09:00am-10:15am
- Lower Ham Road (Canbury to Richmond Road) – 09:00am-10:30am
- Richmond Road from Lower Ham Road to Albany Park Road (pavement only) – 09:00am-10:30am
- Albany Park Road – 09:00am-10:30am
- Bank Lane – 09:00am-10:30am
- Lower Ham Road (Bank Lane to Skerne Walk) – 09:00am-10:30am
- Skerne Road and Down Hall Road – 09:00am-10:45am
- Vicarage Road – 09:00am-10:45am
- Kingston Bridge (pavement on East side of bridge) – 09:00am-10:45am
We will be deploying marshals along the route, including accredited traffic marshals at points where we consider advisable. Marshals are instructed to accommodate any residents who need to leave or enter any of the above roads during the race times and they will let cars through when it is safe to do so.